Do you have a program or idea that you would like to champion that requires money from the School Council Budget to run?
We are underway to start planning for our 2019-2020 School Council Budget. Each year there are lots of new ideas brought forward and many wonder how to bring these exciting opportunities to our school. This is the time, here is your chance!
For those new to the proposal process, here is a very basic Adam Beck School Council Budget 101:
- The Budget Committee is made up of volunteers from the Executive Council and they will be meeting on in early May to evaluate all submitted proposals.
- The Committee will review all proposals and create a budget that is presented during our last meeting in June.
- At that time all Executive members will be able to vote on the final budget which will be the budget moving into the 2019-2020 school year.
- In order to be a member of the Budget Committee you must have attended at least 5 School Council meetings.
- We encourage you to break down your costs and provide as much detail and reasoning for the proposal so that the budget committee can properly evaluate and weigh each idea.
Thank you in advance. Please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Read more about the School Council budget.
Adam Beck Jr PS School Council