Friday, May 24 is Rainbow Day at Adam Beck Let’s all “Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud” (Maya Angelou) Rainbow Day is a way of using colour to...
- October 25 @ 8:00 am - October 29 @ 5:00 pm
- October 25 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- October 29 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- November 12 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- November 19 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- November 24 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- November 25 @ 6:30 pm
Adam Beck Council Facebook Posts
This weekend (Saturday and Sunday) families are invited to shop IN STORE at @ellaminnowbooks to support the Adam Beck library and be entered in to a draw to win one of two gift cards! Purchases must be made in person in order to participate in the draw. While there, don’t forget to bring your colouring page! Happy shopping! ... See MoreSee Less
The best part of Halloween for many is the colourful costumes. As a bit of a warm-up for the big day, we’ve created three special Halloween-related colour days so students can demonstrate their spirit all week long.
Don't worry, we'll remind you about these days each morning 😜
🎃👻🕷️🌕🎃👻🕷️🌕🎃👻🕷️🌕🎃👻🕷️🌕🎃👻🕷️🌕🎃👻🕷️🌕🎃👻🕷️🌕🎃👻🕷️🌕🎃👻🕷️🌕🎃👻🕷️🌕🎃👻🕷️🌕🎃👻🕷️🌕🎃👻🕷️🌕🎃👻 ... See MoreSee Less
Thanks to everyone who joined us at last night's council meeting! We're so fortunate to have such an engaged parent community.
Here are a few of the highlights:
- Monsterbash Covid edition is underway - colouring contest sheets are coming home, due Oct 30 by 5pm at @ellaminnowbooks
- new benches have been installed (paid for by school council), including the Reese Fallon memorial bench which will be presented to the family in a private ceremony
- we reallocated lost pizza lunch revenue by creating some new fundraising opportunities
- we brainstormed some ideas for presenters at our meetings. Next month is a presentation on Mindfulness. Let Julie/Shannon know if you have other ideas
- Adam Beck is a positive space - no negative comments.
- Ms Scenna spoke about our School Improvement Plan goals of student achievement and wellbeing.
- This is the link Ms Scenna shared in the meeting: http://easywebdesignsolutions.com/georgemartell/…
- We talked about the possibility of a turf field, or other ways the parent community can help improve our field/lake Adam Beck (look for more details on this) ... See MoreSee Less
Our Monsterbash colouring contest sheets should have been sent home in your child's backpack today. We are excited to partner with Ella Minnow Children's Bookstore again this year.
Be sure to drop off your colouring contest sheet by 5pm on October 30th for a chance to win a prize.
Colouring sheets didn't come home? We've got your covered...download more here on our website: https://adambeckcouncil.ca/2021/10/… ... See MoreSee Less
- Events (116)
- From the Principal's office (34)
- Fundraising (13)
- Programs (147)
- School Council (79)
- School News (51)
- Uncategorized (44)
- Volunteers needed (18)