Night on the Upper Beach is an annual school council fundraiser for Adam Beck parents, teachers and other school supporters. It is a fun night out (grown ups only!) with lots of exciting auction items, games, photo booth, dancing, and socializing.
Our goals are to raise funds to support school activities, provide parents and the school community with a fun evening out, and get to know each other.
Getting involved is a great way to make friends and meet other parents in the school. We are looking for folks who can support the following areas:
- solicit local /Toronto businesses for sponsorship or auction item donations
- organize the event
- manage cash desk: cash collection, manage floats, reconcile purchases from
- manage live auction and silent auction
- help set up the event
- greet guests, check ticket list, manage door prize draw, sell event and raffle tickets
- oversee games: take tickets and manage games
- wrap gift baskets
- event clean up
Tickets are available for sale via School Cash Online.
Night on the Beach Committee email@example.com