The Adam Beck spirit is a sense of belonging, where everyone feels respected and valued for who they, are as well as feeling a level of supportive energy and commitment from others in the community.
The Spirit Committee strives to foster a sense of community and build an inclusive value system among Adam Beck families. We accomplish this by promoting activities that bring together parents, teachers and kids, as individuals and as a group, such as:
- Hold Adam Beck spirit / theme days
- Encourage use of school colours and clothes by holding spirit wear events
- Create anti‐bullying spirit wear
- Create buddy benches
- Promote sports event fundraiser (the annual Toronto Marlies hockey game at Ricoh Coliseum)
- Offer a free event to build community spirit: free family skating night
- Work towards better communication as a community
- Take part in and support the end-of-year school barbecue and play day
Check our calendar for the upcoming events.
Read the most recent Spirit announcements.
Spirit Committee: [email protected]