2023-24 Council Roles Available
Planning for 2023-2024 is underway! The budget committee has reviewed all submissions and we have some amazing things planned for next year.
To make it all happen, we’re looking for parents to lead some important events/committees and take on key roles on School Council. Here’s where we need help:
- Co-Chair – working with another parent, we’re looking for someone to lead council, collaborate with committees and send out regular communications. Time commitment is ~1 hour per week.
- Co-Treasurer – working with another parent keep your finger on the pulse of all council initiatives by managing the budget and paying expenses. Time commitment is ~1 hour per week.
- Monsterbash – our first big fundraiser of the year is looking for a new leader! If you love Halloween and parties, this is a perfect job for you!
- Staff Appreciation – this committee organizes 2 events each school year, where we shower staff with love and food. We’re looking for a parent to coordinate volunteers and lead the committee.
- Pizza Lunch – our pizza lunch lead has one more year with Adam Beck and would like to train their replacement next year. Learn the ins and outs of feeding >450 students once per month. This person will need to have flexibility to be onsite at the school for the mornings of each pizza lunch.
- Night on the Beach – attention event planners! We’re looking for someone new to organize this parent-only event.
If you are interested in leading any of these initiatives or taking on any of the roles, please email [email protected]