School Council Meeting – November 21, 2019
Please join us for the school council meeting on Thursday, November 21. Everyone is welcome. It’s a great way to find out what has been going on at the school.
We meet in the studio (Mr. Mason’s room), and free babysitting is available in the library (on the top floor of the school).
Agenda: Adam Beck School Council meeting – Thursday, November 21, 2019, 6:30 p.m. in the studio
· Welcome and Introductions
· Minutes Review
· Principal’s Report
· Principal’s Update on the School Improvement Plan
· Treasurer’s Report
· Budget Update: Innovation Fund
· Flip Give Fundraiser
· Brief Report from Ward Meeting
· Proposal: Grade 6 Legacy Project Budget Increase (to be confirmed)
· Committee Updates
· New Business