Final Details – Adam Beck at the Marlies
Marlies vs Cleveland Monsters
5:00pm Puck Drop
- All 387 tickets are being delivered to teachers on Wednesday, February 27th.
- If you’ve purchased tickets, please check your child’s backpack over the next few days!
- If you have not received your tickets by Friday, March 1, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Winners of Zamboni Ride and Fan Tunnel
Winners of the 2nd Intermission Zamboni Ride (2 students) and 2nd Intermission Fan Tunnel (40 students) experiences have received a special note with their tickets. Congratulations!
If your child is performing in the choir to sing the Canadian & American National Anthems:
- Drop off your child (with his/her ticket) between 3:00 and 3:15 pm at the Group Experiences Check-in Gate located in the North-East side of Coca Cola Coliseum.
- Singers will be divided in parent-supervised groups and then there will be a rehearsal and sound check at 3:30 PM.
- Parents will be asked to drop off their children and then enter through the main entrance.
- Parents will not be able to watch the sound check due to space restrictions. We will allow 1 parent per 10 children into the rehearsal.
Marlies Alley (interactive games area) will be open for families to enjoy 90 minutes before the Marlies game.
March 2nd is 90’s Night – the first 2,500 fans in attendance will receive a free Marlies fanny pack!
If your child is riding the Zamboni during the 2nd intermission:
- With at least 5 minutes remaining in the second period, go to the Fan Services desk located near Section 117.
- Notify staff at Fan Services that you are there for the Zamboni ride, and your child will be escorted to the correct area.
- A signed waiver is required (will be provided on-site).
If your child is in the 2nd Intermission Fan Tunnel:
- At the end of the 2nd period, go to the Fan Services desk located near Section 117.
- Notify staff at Fan Services that you are there for the Fan Tunnel, and you will be directed to the correct area.
- Students will be able to high five the Marlies as they walk to the ice to start the 3rd period.
- Parents/Guardians are not permitted but they can stand just behind the designated area to watch the Fan Tunnel.
If you are planning to participate in the Family Skate, please note that all skaters must provide a signed waiver. Bring your signed waivers on Saturday!
The ice is reserved for Adam Beck families from 8:00pm – 8:50pm.
- Participants are asked to leave their skates, helmets and other equipment in their vehicles unless they are kept in a small bag and will not be in the way of other fans in their seats.
- Participants are asked to meet at the top of section 108 if already in the building, or through the North-East side of Coca Cola Coliseum through the Group Experiences Check-In Gate if you need to get skates from your car.
- A member of the Marlies staff will be there to direct people to the change rooms so they can put on their skates.
- If we reach 250 participants, the ice time will be split in half.
- Anyone under the age of 12 must wear a helmet!
- No hockey sticks or pucks, this is just a pleasure skate!
- Waivers must be signed for everyone going on the ice, adults and kids!
Coca Cola Coliseum Map
Thank you to everyone for supporting this fundraiser! Have a great time at the game!