Final details: Adam Beck Day with the Marlies
Only a few days away, our “Adam Beck Day with the Marlies” fundraising event is this Saturday, March 3! Here are the final details:
Toronto Marlies vs Rochester Americans
Ricoh Coliseum (45 Manitoba Drive, Toronto ON M6K 3C3)
4:00pm Puck Drop
- All tickets have been delivered to teachers for distribution.
- If you’ve purchased tickets, please check your child’s backpack over the next few days!
- If you have not received your tickets by Thursday, March 1, please email Dianne Wong-Roland at firstname.lastname@example.org (no later than Thursday midnight).
Winners of Zamboni Ride and Fan Tunnel
Winners of the 1st Intermission Zamboni Ride (2 students) and 2nd Intermission Fan Tunnel (40 students) experiences have been notified by email. Congratulations!
If your child is performing in the choir to sing the Canadian & American National Anthems:
- Drop off your child (with his/her ticket) between 1:50 and 2:00 pm at the Group Experiences Check-in Gate located in the North-East side of Ricoh Coliseum.
- Singers will be divided in parent-supervised groups and then there will be a rehearsal and sound check at 2:30 PM.
- Parents will be asked to drop off their children and then enter through the main entrance.
- Parents will not be able to watch the sound check due to space restrictions. We will allow 1 parent per 10 children into the rehearsal.
Marlies Alley (interactive games area) will be open at 2:30pm for families to enjoy before gates open at 3:00pm to the public.
March 3rd is Superhero Night – the first 2,500 kids in attendance will receive Clark Kent glasses!
If your child is riding the Zamboni during the 1st intermission:
- With at least 5 minutes remaining in the first period, go to the Fan Services desk located near Section 117.
- Notify staff at Fan Services that you are there for the Zamboni ride, and your child will be escorted to the correct area.
- A signed waiver is required (will be provided on-site).
If your child is in the 2nd Intermission Fan Tunnel:
- At the end of the 2nd period, go to the Fan Services desk located near Section 117.
- Notify staff at Fan Services that you are there for the Fan Tunnel, and you will be directed to the correct area.
- Students will be able to high five the Marlies as they walk to the ice to start the 3rd period.
- Parents/Guardians are not permitted but they can stand just behind the designated area to watch the Fan Tunnel.
If you are planning to participate in the Family Skate, please note that all skaters must provide a signed waiver. Bring your signed waivers on Saturday!
The ice is reserved for Adam Beck families from 7:00pm – 7:50pm.
- Participants are asked to leave their skates, helmets and other equipment in their vehicles unless they are kept in a small bag and will not be in the way of other fans in their seats.
- Following the game, everyone must exit through the main gates.
- Participants will re-enter the arena at the North-East side of Ricoh Coliseum through the Group Experiences Check-In Gate.
- A member of the Marlies staff will be there to direct people to the change rooms so they can put on their skates.
- If we reach 250 participants, the ice time will be split in half.
- Anyone under the age of 12 must wear a helmet!
- No hockey sticks or pucks, this is just a pleasure skate!
- Waivers must be signed for everyone going on the ice, adults and kids!
Ricoh Coliseum Map
Thank you to everyone for supporting this fundraiser! Have a great time at the game!