- What do you like to do in your spare time?
Reading, drawing, watercolour painting, baking, shopping, hanging out with my kids
- What’s your favorite sport and sports team (not including the Bears)? OK your 2nd favorite sports team.
I like soccer and cheer for Mexico MX in the World Cup.
- What is your biggest pet peeve?
When people are rude 🙁
- If you were a super hero who would you be?
I had to consult my kids for this one, and we decide on Doomsday (because he’s a living fossil with a sword) and Catwoman (because my daughter loves cats)
- What’s the one thing you would tell your younger self?
Be kind to yourself and always do your best.
- What advice would you give to your students?
Always ask yourself if you’re doing your best, and if the answer is no, make more effort.
- Give our readers one fun fact about yourself.
I’ve loved Playmobil since I was a kid, and I have always wanted to go to the Playmobil theme park in Germany.
- Why did you become a teacher?
Because I love French and I love teaching kids how to read.
- What is your favorite cartoon character?
Pocoyo and Jerry from Tom and Jerry